6 WEEK FAT LOSS PROGRAM
Losing weight is one thing but are you losing muscle or fat? After appearing as the Nutritionist on the hugely popular TV show Eat Yourself Sexy, I spent years working with women helping them to lose weight. But what I noticed is that women are often fixated with a number on the scales. That inner voice is always saying “I should be xx kilos” or “I have failed if I don’t reach my goal weight of xx kilos”.
Current research shows 63% of Australians are overweight or obese. Did you know it’s estimated by 2025 more Australians will be obese, than a healthy weight! Incredibly, obesity now causes more preventable deaths than smoking.
Research is very clear that weight loss reduces numerous chronic diseases as more weight is lost, the better the outcomes. Weight loss of 5.5% over 2.8 years reduces the risk of going from insulin resistant (pre-diabetes) to full-blown diabetes by 48%. This shows us the power and impact of weight loss – for an 80kg woman, a 5.5% weight loss is only 4.4kg.
Have you tried everything – calorie restrictions, fasting or maybe you’ve worked hard with excessive training and you’re still not getting the results you want?
Or maybe you know exactly what you are doing ‘wrong’ yet you keep putting on weight as you need someone to hold you accountable and offer you encouragement.
Maybe you have done blood tests but everyone is saying ‘you’re fine’ and you keep putting on weight and feel tired and unmotivated.
Perhaps you’re bloated, don’t fit in your pants and you’re not sure where to from here?
Did you know your body tries to keep itself safe and just like blood sugar and blood pressure our body has a set point. A weight where it feels ‘safe’, read our fascinating article about your set point.
Sometimes the weight on the scales is far above where we feel ‘safe’.
To reset our set point we use evidence based best practice for fat loss.
Sonya, our Fat Loss Nutritionist will personally review all of your health history and blood tests and then choose a style of eating where you aren’t hungry or restricted but finally losing fat.
I contacted Sonya as I was feeling uncomfortable about my weight and had been bouncing around diets like keto or high protein with small gains but no ability to sustain or commit consistently. The fat loss program was so different to the way I had been eating and it was so refreshing. By eating good, real food which even included carbs I felt consistently good, full of energy and I was able to manage the plan with my hectic work and home schedule. Our weekly sessions were so informative and really kept me on track. Sonya is so supportive and knowledgeable.
I am thrilled with my results losing 4.5kg of fat and 11 cm around my waist in the 6 weeks! Susie Suzy Newell-Courtney
THE KEY BENEFITS OF OUR FAT LOSS PROGRAM ARE:
- You won’t feel hungry or hangry
- You will be satisfied with what you eat
- You will regulate your set point – the weight that your body keeps taking you back to. Read more about a set point in this fascinating blog by our Fat Loss Nutritionist Sonya Reynolds
- You will have complete accountability during the 6-week program with regular check-ins
Other weight loss programs may not have worked for you. We hear this all the time in the clinic!
- You didn’t have the personalized support you needed
- You lost motivation and interest
- You didn’t receive the research-based education you needed
- You counted calories until you lost interest
- You didn’t have access to qualified nutritionists
- The food you ate was tasteless and boring
- There was no accountability
- You were confused about what to eat and didn’t have clear guidelines
Our 6-week program provides:
Here are body composition stats from some of our clients:
Jenny, 36yrs old, lost 1.8kg pure fat while putting on 2.9kg of lean muscle:
Kate, 45yrs old, lost 4.5kg pure fat while putting on 1.3 kg of lean muscle:
Clarissa, 54yrs old, lost 3kg pure fat while putting on 1.9kg lean muscle:
What is our Exercise Protocol?
- 7 consultations over 7 weeks – 2 x one hour consultations as the start of the program then 4 x 20 minute check in and a 45 minute final review
- 3 week meal planner
- Personalised blood test review
TOTAL VALUE OVER $900, YOUR INVESTMENT $745
Please book a 15 minute FREE intro chat with Sonya, our Fat Loss Practitioner
WHAT IS our FOOD Protocol?
We have two options for you:
- Low-fat – suited for those carrying weight on the hips and thighs, are vegetarian, have liver or gallbladder issues, are very active or have tried the Keto diet and it didn’t work.
- Keto – suited for those carrying weight around the tummy, have insulin resistance or diabetes or get bloated with a higher carb diet.
If you are not sure which style of eating suits you, don’t worry because during the first session, we will help you to identify your eating style.