Mizan Therapy | Reproductive Healing
What is Mizan Therapy?
Naseema is a certified Mizan Therapist.
- Mizan Therapy is a form of traditional reproductive healing massage.
- Similar to Arvigo and Mayan therapies Mizan therapy is based on traditional methods of reproductive and digestive healing.
- Mizan is a gentle but effective way of massaging the abdomen that improves the flow of circulatory fluids of the blood, lymph and nervous systems to strengthen the muscles and ligaments that hold the internal organs in their optimum positions.
- Mizan relieves congestion and helps to remove blockages to stimulate physical and emotional health and well-being.
- It improves the health of the reproductive systems as well as benefitting the digestive system.
Mizan Therapy is particularly helpful to women suffering from:
- Tilted uterus
- Painful menstrual cycles
- Irregular menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Bladder or yeast infections
- Miscarriages or difficulties in pregnancy
- Fertility problems
- Endometriosis, fibroids or cysts
- Troublesome menopause
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic congestion or pain
- Headaches or migraines
- Digestive problems
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
Low back ache
Indigestion or heartburn
Restricted breathing due to tension
A session includes the following:
– Abdominal massage
– lymphatic drainage
– lower back massage
– diet and lifestyle advice for a healthy reproductive and digestive system
– self-massage techniques to carry out at home