The Studio You Experience
We are looking forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment. We aim to meet all of our client’s health and wellness needs with the highest level of care. Your health journey is an ongoing commitment and we are 100% on board with you!
Please download your Initial Intake Form and Diet Diary and email to email@example.com, (or fax to 02 92167609) along with any pathology you have completed in the last 12 months.
We have a proven Four Step system that involves regular appointments, 2-4 weeks apart, to get you started.
We will assess your health and design a treatment program that ensures you reach your goals. Together we will put together a structured and detailed action plan outlining your short term and long term goals.
- Case Review Consultation – involves a full case history, referrals to appropriate practitioners & recommendations for any pathology. You will receive a clear, written treatment plan that addresses your immediate concerns. After your 1st consultation we will spend time researching exactly what is going wrong in your body. We need to gather information from tests to clarify certain dysfunctions and obtain baseline markers to enable us to monitor your progress.
- Testing appointment – approximately 1 week later, point of care testing occurs with weight, body measurements, zinc test, pH test, tongue analysis, full dietary analysis and specific questionnaires. Bio Impedance Analysis, a scientifically validated test that assesses the health of your cells and body composition may be included in this appointment if your practitioner is certified in this method. These tests give us a lot of information about your body and how you are reacting to diet and lifestyle choices.
- Report of Findings – involves a full assessment of your pathology results, functional medicine test results, dietary changes and implementation of your full treatment protocol which takes into account underlying causes. In this report of findings you will receive a clear, written treatment plan that addresses both your short and long term goals. Basically, your Report of Findings will explain what is happening in your body, why you are feeling the way you do, and the solution we believe will get you back to optimal health.
- Follow-up visits – we monitor your response to your treatment plan, tweak and adjust treatment depending on progress, test results or your responsiveness, order further tests and be your committed partner by offering accountability for your actions.
- Both before and after your appointments, we spend time researching your health, reviewing your goals and finding the best options for you. This also involves communicating with your other health care providers, presenting your case to our Studio You practitioner board or writing reports. We do this because we practice the highest level of best practice procedures possible and take your health seriously.
We are conveniently located at 135 Rowntree Street, Birchgrove, 2041 which is close to the Inner West suburbs of Balmain, Rozelle and Lilyfield. There is convenient two-hour parking around our clinic along with a bus stop at the front door (No 441) and ferry stop (Mort Bay) only 5 minutes walk.
• Initial $180 (60mins)
• Testing $145 (45mins, includes VLA)
• Report of Findings $95 (30mins)
• Subsequent $145 (45mins)
• Follow up $95 (30mins)
• Fitgenes Genetic Profiling $330
Sandra Di Giacomo – currently on Maternity leave
• Initial $120 (60mins)
• Testing $70 (30mins)
• Report of findings $70 (30mins)
• Subsequent $95 (45mins)
• Follow up $70 (30mins)
• Acute $35 (15mins)
48 hours notice is required for all appointments or a 50% cancellation fee will be applied.
We are very proactive at managing our waiting lists – if you can’t find an online booking to suit you please email us your name, 3 possible appointment times/days, and the practitioner’s name. We will then place you on the waiting list. We highly recommend that you still book an online appointment so you have it as a backup option.