The Studio You Experience
We are looking forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment. We aim to meet all of our client’s health and wellness needs with the highest level of care. Your health journey is an ongoing commitment and we are 100% on board with you!
Please download your Initial Intake Form and Diet Diary and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, (or fax to 02 92167609) along with any pathology you have completed in the last 12 months.
We have a proven system that involves regular appointments,
2-4 weeks apart, to get you started.
We will assess your health and design a treatment program that ensures you reach your goals. Together we will put together a structured and detailed action plan outlining your short term and long term goals.
- Case Review Consultation – involves a full case history, referrals to appropriate practitioners & recommendations for any pathology. You will receive a clear, written treatment plan that addresses your immediate concerns. After your 1st consultation we will spend time researching exactly what is going wrong in your body. We need to gather information from tests to clarify certain dysfunctions and obtain baseline markers to enable us to monitor your progress
- Follow-up visits – we monitor your response to your treatment plan, tweak and adjust treatment depending on progress, test results or your responsiveness, order further tests and be your committed partner by offering accountability for your actions.
- Both before and after your appointments, we spend time researching your health, reviewing your goals and finding the best options for you. This also involves communicating with your other health care providers, presenting your case to our Studio You practitioner board or writing reports. We do this because we practice the highest level of best practice procedures possible and take your health seriously.
We are conveniently located at Suite 2/332 Darling Street, Balmain, 2041 which is close to the Inner West suburbs of Balmain, Rozelle and Lilyfield. There is metered street parking right out the front.
• Initial Adult $250 – Child $200 (60mins)
• Follow up Adult $125 – Child $99 (30mins)
• Acute $50 (15mins)
• Fitgenes Genetic Profiling $385
48 hours notice is required for all appointments or a 50% cancellation fee will be applied.
We are very proactive at managing our waiting lists – if you can’t find an online booking to suit you please email us your name, 3 possible appointment times/days, and the practitioner’s name. We will then place you on the waiting list. We highly recommend that you still book an online appointment so you have it as a backup option.