- Do you Want To Know How to Eat for Endometriosis? - March 22, 2021
- DISCOVER HOW SUPERFOODS CAN INCREASE YOUR SPERM QUALITY - March 12, 2021
- Discover how Superfoods can increase your Sperm Quality - March 12, 2021
Gut health is a buzzword for a reason. Your gut is the largest neuron containing surface area inside your body and is constantly exposed to food and bacteria from the outside world. The gut is commonly known as “your second brain”. Consisting of a network of neurotransmitters, this means the gut also has a connection with our brain, which plays a key role in mood, inflammation and of course digestion.
What is a Healthy Gut?
The definition of a healthy gut is defined as a gut that has a healthy barrier that fights infections and is capable of digestion, also it can hold onto undigested food particles, toxins and bacteria and stop them escaping into the bloodstream.
What is the Microbiome?
The microbiome is developed from the time we are in the womb, our gut is made
Leaky Gut Syndrome
The gut wall naturally absorbs nutrients and minerals, but in the case of leaky
Heath and Your Fertility
In a study by Tremellen and Pearce (2012), the found that dysbiosis caused by poor diet
Tremellen and Pearce (2012), found that leaky gut and the inflammation response was a common cause of PCOS. Insulin disruption was the most common cause of menstrual disruption and problems associated with normal ovulation.
Hormone imbalance is compromised and the downfall is infertility issues and poor quality eggs and sperm.
What can I do to improve my Gut Health?
- Reduce the consumption of refined sugars
- Increase water consumption (0.033xkg of BW)
- Include in your diet foods containing healthy bacteria such as natural
- Chew meals slowly
If you are unsure if you have a leaky gut or want to know more about what you can do for
FERTILITY MADE EASY – ONLINE PROGRAM
Here at Studio You, we’ve designed a Fertility program to assist as many couples as possible on their path to having a baby. We want to make our best resources available to everyone, no matter where you live! You will receive over 21 resources in total which will be conveniently delivered to your inbox every 2 days.
- Discover the top 10 conception myths
- The 9 most important tips to promote fertility
- 5 ways to tell if you are ovulating
- Male fertility Superfoods
- Female fertility Superfoods
Step by step you will improve your fertility and be assured that you are on track!
Food and mood Centre, cited 21st of May 2018. http://foodandmoodcentre.com.au/what-is-the-gut-microbiome/
Tremellen, K and Pearce, K (2012). Dysbiosis of Gut Microbiota (DOGMA) – A novel theory for the development of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Med Hyspotheses’ 79, 1, 104-12.